Perth Carers Support Group
The Perth Carers Support Group - 'Me Time' meetings are open to all unpaid carers and allow them an opportunity to meet other carers in an informal relaxed setting.
2018-19 Proposed Programme
- Monday 16th July, 12.30 - Lunch at the Black Watch Cafe (meet at the Cafe)
- Tuesday 21st August, 11:00-14:00 - Glendoick (minibus will leave from the Gateway 10:45)
- Friday 21st September, 13:00 - 15:00 - Pot Luck Lunch at the Gateway, bring a dish of your choice!
- Friday 19th October, 09:45-15:00 - Jam & Fish (minibus will leave Gateway at 09:45 sharp)
- Friday 23rd November, 13:00-16:00 - Xmas Craft Afternoon with Helen Quinn at the Gateway
- December - XMAS Lunch!
- The proposals for Xmas lunch are McDiarmid Park or Broxden Farmhouse
- Proposed dates are 7th/14th or 21st December
- Can you please let Liz Dunbhar know which venue and date you prefer and she will book the most popular option and let everyone know!
- Friday 18th January, 13:00-15:00 - post Xmas blues pamper session at the Gateway
- Friday 15th February, 12:30 - Valentines lunch at Weatherspoorns
- Friday 22nd March, 10:00-15:00 - Trip to Pitlochry (minibus will leave the Gateway 09:45 sharp)
- Thursday 18th April, 13:00-16:00 - Easter Cake and Craft at the Gateway bring Cake!
- Friday 24th May, 10:00-15:00 - Tunnocks cake factory trip (minibus will leave Gateway at 09:45 sharp)
- Friday 21st June, 13:00-15:00, Programme planning for 2019-2020
Venue: The Gateway (unless stated otherwise)
Time: 13:00 - 15:00
Please contact Adult Carers Support Worker Liz Dunbar for more information about attending any of these support group meetings on 01738 567076 or email Liz.Dunbar@pkavs.org.uk