PKAVS Carers Hub
Whatever your caring situation, PKAVS Carers Hub is here to help. Whether you just need a chat, or would like to find out more about the support available to you, give our team a call today on 01738 567076. You don’t have to cope alone.
What we offer:
Adult Carers Service:
- Training and Events: Find out about upcoming training on topics like Dementia Awareness, Moving and Handling, Dealing with Stress and First Aid. Participate in upcoming events to raise awareness of what it is to be a carer, and make your voice heard.
- Respite Services: Carers can get some respite through Carers Therapies, Day Clubs for the cared-for and breaks away.
- Information and Advice: Whatever your caring role, we can provide you with information and advice to support you.
- Consultation, Forums and Networks: We continually consult with the carers we help, and make sure their opinions are heard at all levels.
Young Adult Carers Service:
- One-to-one sessions
- Group support sessions
- Respite and activity breaks
- Advice and support on further education
- CV and employment advice
- Support in regards to caring role