An informal group where unpaid carers can enjoy the company of other carers and do a variety of activities together in a relaxed and supported environment.
The monthly programme of activities is carers-led and there is an opportunity to speak with a Carers Support Worker for infomration and advice.
- 20th April - Trip to Arbroath
- 17th May - Sensory Loss and Support (Vision PK)
- 21st June - EmergencyLife Support (Heartstart Discovery)
- 19th July - Emergency Planning (Enable Scotland)
- 16th August - Debt Advice/Money Issues (Christians Against Poverty)
- 20th September - TEC/Community Alarms (PKC)
- 18th October - 6 Legal Must Do's
- 15th November - Scam Awareness (Trading Standards)
- 20th December - Lunch
Contact: Erman Maglalang
Tel: 07935312345 or PKAVS Carers Hub - 01738 567076