Peer support groups for people who support someone with a mental illness.
Positive Choices host peer support groups so you can meet with people who are in similar situations to yourself and have informal chats/discussions.
For more information visit their website at http://www.positive-choices.org.uk/ or their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/positivechoicespkc.
Contact: 01738 440099
- 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10.30-12.30
- Luncarty Church Hall, Marshall Way, Luncarty, PH1 3UX
- 1st Friday of the month at 11.00-13.00
- Positive Choices office, 24 Whitefriars Street, Perth, PH1 1PP
- 1st Thursday of the month at 13.00-15.30
- Meeting room in St. Paul's Church, Muirs, Kinross, KY13 8AY
- 2nd Monday of the month at 11.00-13.00
- Atholl Centre, Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BX
- 2nd Tuesday of the month at 13.00-15.00
- Talbot Hall, Trades Lane, Coupar Angus, PH13 9DN
- 1st Friday of the monthat 13.00-15.00
- Wisecraft, Lower Mill Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6NG