Housing and Dementia Summit Being Home
The free programme will be a mix of presentations, interactive sessions and time to visit the Summit Housing and Dementia Market Place and network. It is planned to start at 10:30 and finish around 15:00. Lunch will be provided.
Anyone with an interest in housing and dementia should attend, including people living with dementia and their families.
The event will provide an opportunity to:
- hear the results of the housing and dementia research funding by the Life Changes Trust and the recent research commissioned by the Chartered Institute of Housing
- test the information hub developed as part of the Life Changes Trust project
- hear from people living with dementia about why being at home is so important to them
- learn at the summit market place about some of the work being done in Scotland to support people living with dementia to stay at home
- bring together housing professionals, people with dementia and carers to discuss what support people living with dementia at home need
- explore strategic and operational role for housing
To register an interest email Ann Miller - email@example.com
Or register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/housing-and-dementia-summit-being-home-tickets-34274549099?aff=es2