Share this page

Emergency Card for Unpaid Carers

29th March 2016

This is a free service for Carers!

If you are the carer for someone who would be at risk if something were to happen to you or the parent of a child with complex additional support needs, the Carers Card could give you the peace of mind and reassurance that the person who depends on you will be looked after in an emergency situation.

Registration will involve giving details of the person cared for plus two emergency keyholders and will operate through the Community Alarm 24 hours a day. Once registered you will be issued with a credit sized card with your unique emergency telephone number.

In the case of an emergency the person finding the card would phone the emergency number and quote the identity number. Staff at the Community Alarm scheme would then arrange for one of the emergency keyholders or a member of the mobile responses team to visit the cared for to provide reassurance whilst they organise appropriate care as required.

If you wish to register please complete the form below and send to:

Community Alarm Scheme, Housing and Community Care, Perth and Kinross Council, Beechgrove House, Hillend Road, Perth, PH1 5BG.

For further information please call 0845 3011100.

Emergency Card Application Form

See & Make Comments
Carers Act Update

Carers Act Update

Caring through C'Jai's eyes

Caring through C'Jai's eyes

31 MAY
Let's Talk Health and Care
Various Events
Discover Blairgowrie
Every Monday
Chinese Walking Group

What is the difference between a Council and a PKAVS support plan?

What is the difference between a Council and a PKAVS support plan?